Posted: September 9th, 2009
• 2009 Summer Employment Information NEEDED – Help us help you!!!
• NCBA Antitrust & Trade Regulation Section Career Panel – Deadline to sign up is WEDNESDAY!!!
• National Black Law Students Association (NBLSA) – THE BAR: What you need to know, but are afraid to ask!
• The Duke Endowment 2010-2012 Fellowship Program – Currently Accepting applications!!!
• Equal Justice Works to Host Student Debt Relief Webinars
• Upcoming 2L Honors Deadlines – Government Honors Handbook
• Upcoming 3L Honors Deadlines – Government Honors Handbook
• American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics (ASLME)
• Third Annual Student Health Law Conference, Newark, New Jersey
• Job Opportunities in U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Washington, DC
• 2010 Richmond Pro Bono Fellowship, Richmond, VA
Continue reading »
Posted: August 28th, 2009
- Reminder: Upcoming Career Services Program entitled “Great Career Paths You May Not Have Considered” – MONDAY, August 31, 2009 at NOON in the Courtroom
- New Technology Initiatives in Career Services: Blogs, Twitter, Facebook
- Upcoming 3L Government Honors Deadlines
- Upcoming 2L Government Honors Deadlines
- This Week’s Career Resource Highlight: The 2009-2010 Comprehensive Fellowship Guide Continue reading »
Posted: August 20th, 2009
- Upcoming 2L Honors Deadlines
- Upcoming 3L Honors Deadlines
- Updated Deadlines in Government Honors & Internship Handbook!!!!
- Lexis Nexis Student Webinar Series
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Summer Internships – Summer 2010
- Symplicity 20 Document Limit – YOU CAN DELETE SUBMITTED COVER LETTERS & ADD MORE!!! Continue reading »
Posted: August 12th, 2009
- Interview Prep Workshop: What to Expect & How to Succeed – MONDAY, August 17, 2009
- New Hampshire Legal Job Fair Deadline – THIS FRIDAY, August 14, 2009
- BPI Polikoff – Gautreaux 2010 Fellowship
- Key 2009-2010 Online Resources Are Now Available - Contact OCS for PASSWORDS
- Job Postings – See Symplicity
- 2009 Law Student Worker’s Rights Conference
- The Procter & Gamble Company/Dinsmore & Shohl LLP Diversity Scholarship Program
- The 2009 ABA Internship Guide – Now Available in the Office of Career Services
- 2010 Equal Justice Works Fellowships – Online Application now available!
- Public Defender Jobs and Fair Trial Initiative Information Continue reading »